I hate Whatsapp! Let me rephrase that. I dislike some aspects of Whatsapp. Like the endless viral messages you receive from 69 people and in 13 groups. You may get the same freaking picture 7 times in the SAME group! I would uninstall it any time were it not for my stinginess with airtime. Why chat on Bob's expensive airtime when you can do it for free(almost?).
Back to where I was. Sometimes I don't view the images and videos sent over Whatsapp and later, muuch later, I chance upon weird things in my phone that I don not remember downloading. Some are funny and silly (few things are funny and I looove silly things, because I am silly?).
So, today, I saw this video in my gallery three times. THREE times! I could not trace it to anyone . Okay, I keep deleting Whatsapp chats due to reasons known to myself. I have been told it is doing rounds on the App. It was featuring my guy- Kay Eye! Remember the guy I told you quit his job while we were at Bata to pursue his singing talent? I have not met him since but I have seen him doing stuff that I want to do when I grow up.... Be on TV, nini nini. Oh, he has won the Riverwood Awards, too!
That is singing and dancing and acting. But in this video, he is an idiot! A complete idiot!
Now you agree with me. Kay Eye, if you are reading this...you cracked me up! Go on, become the biggest comedian from Ukambani since rain. (see what I did there?)